11 April 2009

On Hold

My in-laws should be arriving any second now. The result is that I'll be unable to blog until they leave, unless I can steal some time with the laptop in my bedroom (unlikely).

I should have some good stuff to bitch about on Thursday though. They're Catholic and Conservatives* and they like to pick fights with me (though not as much their perfect son, whom I have completely and utterly ruined for them. My theory is that he just argues better than I do. But don't tell him that!) And my father in law doesn't like the food I cook. I'm not sure which is more annoying. Conservative vs. disses my cooking... Close call. :)

(My Mother in law actually tried to argue for a flat tax rate once. She couldn't grok at all why a 30% tax rate for everyone wasn't fair to people who only make $10,000 per year)

1 comment:

above all else: Love said...

I just wanted to let you know while doing research for my independent study of "The missing conversation between Feminists and Evangelical Christians" I came upon your blog. I really enjoy your humor and boldness. I am now following you and I look forward to reading your posts about the very topics that fire me up as well. Be blessed.