05 April 2011

Child killer wants out of mental hospital. After 2 years.

Convicted child killer wants out. Already. Not just no, but HELL NO!

Look, I'm as liberal as they get. I'm a lefty, pinko whackjob. I know this. I revel in it. I believe in mercy, compassion, and forgiveness. For everyone. I also believe in justice and keeping people safe. Schoenborn killed three innocent children. He should not ever see freedom. Not because I want him punished. But because he has proven that he cannot be trusted. If he's healthy now, let him work in a supervised environment in the mental hospital where he lives. But do not allow him to ever be unsupervised ever again. That's my line. You kill someone, you don't get to be unsupervised ever again.

2 comments:

Kirbycairo said...

Your characterization of yourself as "liberal as they get" is obviously a fairly profound exaggeration. I don't know what else to say. And by the way, according to the CBC he is not receiving "unsupervised" outings.

Luna said...

I know, he's not getting unsupervised outings YET.

Okay, as for the liberal comment, I guess this is one issue where I'm not quite as far to the left as some.