25 January 2014

Random update

So I'm tired. Utterly exhausted. And that's why my blogging has fallen off. It's not that I don't care about all the shit going on, that's for sure!

Medically, I'm kind of not doing the greatest. And my doctor isn't taking me seriously. She says it's stress. Which, while possible, seems unlikely to me, because I do hold a pretty good attitude about most things. And it doesn't account for my very low Vitamin D level. Stress isn't known to lower Vitamin D. Or cause any number of my other issues. But whatever. She's wrong, so I'll figure it out on my own. :)

Pop and I have been hiking a lot, and going to church on Sundays. I've found a new church that I like. I don't love it yet, but I think that'll come. Hopefully they are better off in the cash department! The ministry is awesome - good sermons! good Sunday school! YAY!



Crackle is... well, he's Crackle. Not terribly much new with him, except that he's saying "Yeah" fairly usefully, and the odd time, he's said, "No" which is fucking beautiful. My heart melted in joy when I asked him if he wanted a bath and he said "No". Best day in a long time! He's been enjoying the playground a lot. Thank God it's been a mild winter! Seems we're the only place on the continent who can say that, but I'll take it!